- To access new markets as a Lebanon based IT group of companies
- To get the opportunity to tender and penetrate new markets as a
strong entity, offering a wide range of services and technical
- To allow companies to access business opportunities that would
be unavailable to them on their own.
- To facilitate communication between public administrations and
businesses serving as a single entry point.
- To position the software sector as a main hub due to the central
position of ELCIM, its managing Centre, and the industrial Research
Institute, its mother authority in the Lebanese arena.
- To favor training and career recycling of professionals, public
servants and citizens alike by means of collaborations with
universities, research centers and other clusters.
- To make their voices heard beyond where they would be
- To keep contact with international governmental and
non-governmental organisations in search of new projects.